Dr. Chong Yung Hsing
Dr. Chong, Founder and Medical Director of Swiss Medical Clinic, is a skilled and gifted physician who focuses his talents on arresting and reversing the visible signs of facial aging, a process commonly known as “anti-aging medicine”. Prior to becoming an aesthetic physician, Dr. Chong served in various healthcare setting including as a senior Medical Officer in the Emergency department.
Dr. Chong is a dedicated aesthetic physician and has undergone extensive aesthetic training in various fields including clinical dermatology, cosmetic dermatology and dermatological surgery. Dr. Chong is also a holder of the Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine by the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine (AAAM, USA), Diploma in Primary Care Dermatology by the Academy of Family Physicians of Malaysia (AFPM), and holder of Malaysia Medical Aesthetic Certification.
Dr. Chong has special interest in a comprehensive range of aesthetic procedures, especially Lasers, Body contouring, Botulinum toxin and Dermal fillers injection.
“Always make room for more beauty in your life. Let yourself shine through!” quotes Dr. Chong.
- MD (Russian State Medical University, Moscow)
- Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine (American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine)
- Diploma in Primary Care Dermatology (Malaysia)
- Malaysia Medical Aesthetic Certification (MAC)
- PicoWay Laser and UltraShape Fat Reduction Training – Under Syneron Candela
- Korean Style Blepharoplasty and Threadlifting techniques
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Training
- Advanced Anti-aging in Aesthetic Medicine:
- Botulinum Toxin Type A
- Dermal Fillers
- Cosmetic Dermatology and Surgery
- Lasers and IPL
- Chemical Peels